TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Hi BoronPIf pointing out home truths is being rude, so be it.I...

1. 3,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Hi BoronP

If pointing out home truths is being rude, so be it.

I don’t and will never understand why people whinge about the past when all you can deal with is the present…the right now.

The time researching by Justadabble is insane as none of that research is going to change the course of TPD or STX. We all know expected timelines have been missed but that doesn’t change the carrot being dangled. Those carrots are why we have allowed our money to remain in the game isn’t it?

Risk v Reward is a common phrase, I like you imo am yearning for the rewards. No matter the situation…my anger, disappointment or willpower will not get those rewards here quicker.

Now, if at any point the risk becomes too much and I see my reward fade away I should run. That is not STXs nor TPDs choice, it’s mine.

For me the end STX game is exciting and I await my reward whenever that comes. My TPD side hustle is just that, a side hustle where I anticipated it wouldn’t be around for long.

We all have enough history and info from these companies to read and comprehend, it’s now up to no one but ourselves to deal with what we can deal with and accept the outcomes of our decisions.

Trying to dig up info or take screenshots of HotCopper Posts for future “I told you so” or “look what I found” moments won’t change the STX or TPD future. It might
    light a flame under some egos on HotCopper but it won’t change the carrots dangled and why I’ve invested.

Im going to enjoy the sunshine.

cheers
    donedeal

Last edited by donedeal: 18/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.