OSX 6.49% 7.2¢ osteopore limited

There is a young maverick CEO under the real pressures of...

1. 7,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6533
    There is a young maverick CEO under the real pressures of business in reality.

My questions would have been far harder and precise. You have all the things in place as you have pointed out, but you need to make cash flows quickly or gain a capital investment from some avenue of these partnerships, or you face real financial concerns. Can you assure investors of some pending cash flows that would address the obvious investor and valid business concerns as reflected in your drastically falling share price?

It is absolutely a far better prospect now than in 2019 with 7 vs 1 IP protections, around 5 times the revenues, and 25 vs 10 geographical sales locations, the coming partnerships and US cranial sales. But investors clearly wanted to hear about their more pressing concerns about cash flows and the cash balance, because the revenues in absolute terms are insignificant to its admittedly tightly run costs. I just don't think that webinar was ever the forum for that listening to the other presentations.

But he is clearly aware of those concerns in his ending comments (particularly his Temasek mention) and answers to questions that came from investors like yourself on Hot Copper.

I am a very recent investor and just feel this company silly valuation at $10 million given its potential and recent pending partnership announcements. Get how long-term investors must be utterly dejected however.
    Last edited by bedger: 19/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.005(6.49%)
Mkt cap ! $7.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.8¢ 6.8¢ $1.559M 19.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36546 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 83000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.1¢ 9.8¢ 6.8¢ 5273787
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.