OSX 6.49% 7.2¢ osteopore limited

If you watched the other presentations, he clearly had far more...

1. 7,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6533
    If you watched the other presentations, he clearly had far more taxing questions coming through (mostly from you guys probablysmile.png) than other presenters. They sell the webinars as a vehicle for investors to connect, but clearly just cherry pick the soft questions.

I am invested in a call option with OSX IMO. The delta of that call option recently ticked up nicely if the price didn't. This company has everything in place to become a real innovator in the market. But it needs some cash quickly. I suspect these JV's will reveal a cash injection pretty soon. Like I said, $10 million from Temasek would be nothing to them and indirectly it will sort something - a little you scratch my back business arrangement with a Chinese client or something. Now OSX has signed an MOU with Innoventure that is invested by the venture capital arm of Temasek, I expect something to be announced soon.

As said before Singapore is a "Dingiste" economy where the government via Temasek plays a massive role in the economy. It desperately needs ventures outside of being a tourism and trade hub. Its throwing money at lots of alternatives. Some money coming from the third Chinese JV investor, negotiated behind the scenes by Vertex (Temasek):

"Following the JV’s creation, Osteopore will provide InnoVentures with an exclusive royalty-free license for specific intellectual property (IP) in return for a 30% equity in the JV. InnoVentures has identified a prospective investor, a leading medical device and pharmaceuticals company in China, who has expressed interest in participating in the JV. InnoVentures will contribute efforts towards raising capital, recruiting, and retaining a support organisation to support the JV" (my embolden)
    Last edited by bedger: 19/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.005(6.49%)
Mkt cap ! $7.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.8¢ 6.8¢ $1.559M 19.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36546 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 83000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.1¢ 9.8¢ 6.8¢ 5273787
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.