OSX 6.49% 7.2¢ osteopore limited

Sorry but the Aussie stock market (ergo collectively investors)...

1. 7,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6533
    Sorry but the Aussie stock market (ergo collectively investors) sometimes has its head up its proverbial. Vertex has $900 million+ in the coffers to spend:

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Startups/Temasek-s-VC-arm-Vertex-raises-900m-in-first-round-of-new-fund

Lets just connect the dots. Vertex, the venture capital arm of Temasek, the formal investment vehicle for the Singaporean Ministry of Finance, has stated that in Southeast Asia and India, Vertex's two core markets, the group has maintained its pace of investing in a dozen or so startups a year and will "continue to invest at our steady pace" in the region. There is absolutely no reason why Vertex could not invest directly in OSX.

But Osteopore should have a definitive agreement in place by November (they obviously got a tap on the wrist for mentioning 3rd Chinese JV investor) with one of those start-ups Vertex has invested in, even if not. The Singaporean Government, via Temasek via Vertex, invested in a Chinese medical device innovation accelerator that is then going to take Osteopore’s (another Singaporean start-up company) high tibial osteotomy (HTO) implant to market in China in the next 2-4 years, on top of its existing sales network in 25 countries with ISO Certified, FDA (510k) approved and CE certified products?

Yep, I expect a nice little Chinese forward market partner to emerge soon from a classic Guanxi arrangement. Deep rooted in Chinese business culture, Guanxi is a complex network of personal connections, but loosely "you scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours". Singapore has invested heavily in Chinese start-ups and a little quid-pro-quo due - its how a lot of SE Asian business works. I expect a nice little third venture partner to emerge as originally flagged with capital before they got obviously got a 'please explain' - a Temasek/Chinese informal business nod not cutting the mustard for disclosure evidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.005(6.49%)
Mkt cap ! $7.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.8¢ 6.8¢ $1.559M 19.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36546 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 83000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.1¢ 9.8¢ 6.8¢ 5273787
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.