ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 714
    Let them sell, the good thing is there are buyers coming in and in decent parcels.

A guy on twitter had $54,000 in WA1 and now if it goes up another 36c he has $2mil, they are the discovery stories that we all hope for, WA1 is now a $400m mcap with low SOI, KNG also has low SOI and its peer RNU was well over $400m mcap at its peak was close to double that. Now WA1 and RNU are both well more advanced and KNG needs positive MET work but the size of this deposit if its proved up to be easily extracted it really has so much potential in my opinion.

I am happy the buyers are re appearing and slowly the sellers will (and have) began to run out of stock.

Lots more assays to come and petrographic analysis. I just hope management have learnt from early in the year where there was a large gap in news and it hurt the momentum. A steady flow of smaller batches of assays rather than all bulked at once, petrographic analysis, Gallium assays, MET work updates not all lumped together

Keep people informed and interested.

Good thing is they are well funded for the next drill campaign and MET work so if things start to fall into place a CR shouldn't overhang the SP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $13.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $2.662K 12.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6010 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 37726 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KNG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.