PCK 3.23% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

Ann: Investor Webinar Presentation, page-2

1. 10,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1971
    Well I must say I was happy to listen to the presentation today. I was hoping for $800k for the qtr but we don't always get what we want, according to Mick Jagger.

The thing I got most from the presentation is why I invested here in the first place. The Management. Yes the concept is great and I think that it is changing things for the better. We are now considered best practice in many countries so the growth will be there. Implementation continues to be an issue, but when there are so many companies wanting in, it's hard for the company to get everything going. We could get another 500 staff but I'm sure people wouldn't be too happy about the costings!

But the management especially Philip Daffas. He is a great salesman and seems like a hungry, workaholic that wants to succeed in all that he does. He's off to Europe in 4-5days to sell the crap out of this thing. The fact that he'll be stopping first in Scotland to talk to the Care Inspectorate about getting into hospitals is massive. Scotland seems to be taking in Painchek with both hands and whoever is making the decisions seems very keen to get Painchek everywhere.
    We can talk about a sluggish implementation process, but the news coming could easily see us move into the teens SP wise before Christmas. HOSPITALS. yep that's right, we are on the first step about to open the door.
    FDA, the only concern I had was for the ethnicity side of things, that why I asked the question in the presentation. Were they confident and why. Simple answer was that they've gone through the process elsewhere and they have never had a problem come up with any different races. The team know the app works across the board and this is not something they are concerned with.

Kids app currently being used by 50 (Guinea pigs) and will be released shortly. The voice app will be used also likely in the first qtr next year. The prototype is ready to rock and roll.

Without going on with all the pluses, I think the little nugget about Japan was good. Just this week they were contacted by the PMDA, step by step the company is ticking off the requirements. I think once we get FDA, the PMDA will take this into consideration, and I believe access to Japan will be swift.

Good luck in Europe Daffy, bring us home the bacon from a big fat piggy!
    Last edited by kenjikool: 31/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $25.09K 836.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3100000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 185185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ 220425
Last updated 14.01pm 09/05/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.