AR9 2.56% 8.0¢ archtis limited

Ann: Investor Webinar Presentation, page-27

1. 2,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Morning mate, thanks for your candour. I'll return the same politeness.

It sounds like there is too much in the air to determine real selling points just yet, I wonder what would be your defining moment of realisation for either of these last 2 scenarios? My quarrel with the end game thesis of these is that these things happen glacially slow that it drags out and you keep giving chance after chance as neither of these exact scenarios plays out, which is why I decided to end my investment for the moment with this company. Ill await greater certainty from confirmed contracts and these PoCs to play out. Sure I may miss some initial gains but I'll be there in bulk when it happens for real and for certain that they have won the race.

I'm not as impressed as others that "they intend to land a contract by the end of the year" to me that is nothing different to what we have heard for years and is not summative of anything material which is exactly why they can say it. Isn't it their job to be trying to get contracts, every day, by end of shift?

If I see this Aus DoD deal come through thick and fast and they have long term material benefit then I'll be able to grasp that they have won the landscape (at least in Australia) and are thought leaders and are sought for architectural design of programs, department wide which gives them reference to other locations and industries.
    Last edited by CyberViber: 12/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.002(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $22.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $8 100

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38036 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 98300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.