AR9 1.08% 9.4¢ archtis limited

Ann: Investor Webinar Presentation, page-28

1. 3,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    I just recently trawled over every partnership and deal/ contract that we all know about or forgotten about and it is really impressive, remember SAP did not want to have their name linked to particular software, but we all thought it funny that in their job advertisements they specified knowledge of Kojensi. That was self outing at its finest, we know there are banking institutions coming on board but we do not know the customers as they do not want to have their name associated with what they use. I say fair enough that you do not advertise the type of safe to potential criminals. On that note , who is the company working with that none of us know about? Keep that in mind as I have a good find in joining the dots but this will eventually percolate to the top.
    also note the trickery with buy sell sells 1 share orders and tier loading up and down, my opinions are that these tactics are being used to rattle the tree and see if any fruit falls. Beware of the tactics to drive a wedge between potential upside and missing out.
    any way, opinions are like AH ‘s everyone has one but they are all a little different.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $26.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.4¢ 9.3¢ $9.194K 97.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21097 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 206616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.