ICI 9.09% 2.4¢ icandy interactive limited

LOL They told you exactly why and what has been happening.So the...

1. 7,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    LOL

They told you exactly why and what has been happening.

So the drop in wfh revenue for that period was companies cancelling projects altogether because of the drop in the Web 3 gaming or crypto. That doesn't mean they ended working with LS it means they didn't want to make the game anymore. So LS thought or had booked in the wfh job and then the company rings up and says I don't want to make that game atm. That was the reason for the wfh drop which as far as they're concerned has ended.

They also have mentioned some of the games after an internal review and for cost cutting purposes haven't made the cut. That was the reason that Storms guy was on HC complaining because like I said they cut Storms for many reasons and have put Storms or merged it into LS. It is also cheaper to run a company outside of Singapore not in Singapore.

On the LS launch on a platform it is still happening or something has been started. When the CEO says I can't comment something is occurring. If it wasn't occurring he would just say no. His answer was along the lines of ASX rules.

Once again CD's logic and not panicking comes to forefront as usual.

So WFH has gone from 3.8m to 6m then 7m plus. So the downturn has clearly ended on that front.

I like the cost cutting and internal review on games as you stop wasting resources on average production.

Some of games have been held back and some have been cut.

CD has not been proven wrong he has actually been proven to be 100% correct. The downturn has touched wfh and our own projects.

Waiting for the babies to come.

All in my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $5.915K 249.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 70409 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 462546 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.002 ( 11.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 140782
Last updated 15.46pm 03/05/2024 ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.