MAY 9.09% 5.0¢ melbana energy limited

Agree with your MAY comments. I acquired some more @ 7.5c...

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Agree with your MAY comments. I acquired some more @ 7.5c bringing av buy price up to 3.9 and prepared to wait awhile even though it may drop lower coming weeks. Good for day traders making some coin here and there but it's not the big picture. Better than over promising with media hype, although admittedly AP has been very quiet at times.

I am still amazed how some people view energy projects to be discovered, proven, developed & profits shared in the short term like a pot of gold. I was roasted in an IVZ HC thread for mentioning careful workings still required for infrastructure to get their gas to market as some actually see it will be a breeze. The nuts and bolts design & quality supply do matter as there is no quick switch off and on. At many levels we are seeing the detail of MAY as the Operator of Block 9. And if they stuff it up in the technical, environmental or legal sphere they risk forfeiture of the rights from the Cuban Govt and we all fail. It does take time, expertise and effort to make it all happen. I was more than a decade at the petrochemicals end of the chain dealing with the feedstock and it is anything but simple. The fact this field is not mickey mouse like so many other onshore fields is very attractive to any distributor and end user especially being close to existing port facilities.

Best for Christmas & New Year 2024
    GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.005(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 4.3¢ $1.018M 20.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49793 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 20349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 7.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 4.3¢ 9945213
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.