1AD 4.55% 2.1¢ adalta limited

If AD-214 doesn't get funding this will go sub 1cThere are no...

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    If AD-214 doesn't get funding this will go sub 1c
    There are no assets even remotely close to being able to provide value.

They have gambled on putting all their eggs in one basket in the hope it'll pay off.
    Yes, there are some nice announcements for things they have in the pipeline but those are years away and require funding = more dilution.

All I can say now it'll be a nervy wait for holders. Support has been completely smashed over the last two trading days on higher then usual volume.
    Trend has been reversed and I wouldn't be surprised if this continues to go lower

People are dreaming if they think anyone would exercise options at these prices and I'm sure if someone waned to buy a mil on market right now, someone would sell it to them.

Needless to say though that the upside IF a deal gets done its starting to look attractive for RvR
    Have put an order it at 2c. If the deal does eventuate and we get a decent amount of funding (again I honestly believe we will get 10-15m AUD, none of this 45mil USD nonsense) as an upfront, this will at least go to the 6-8c range.

Again though, who knows how far off or how close we are to this deal. While I have been a firm believer that the deal wouldn't get done before options expiry. I at least thought by that time (3month period) we would at least be made aware of a tabled offer from one of the "twenty" interested parties.
    Last edited by ForeverNewbie: 07/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $12.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $33.86K 1.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 511970 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 23893 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.