W2V 0.00% 0.9¢ way 2 vat ltd.

Ann: Investor Webinar Presentation, page-147

1. 4,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    No matter how you like or dislike W2V as an investment. There is no denying the CEO is failing his investors, by that I mean he has continually over sold the company at the IPO and a myriad of times since and in particular whilst raising further funds. Yet the basic survival skill of making a profit is still a pipe dream, scheduled for some unknown future date. That is failure IMHO.

I just recently did another scour of the web site and was very disappointed that not much has changed and note that nothing on the Blog page has been updated in over 12 months, including the technology section which last had a entry in 2019 (yes 5 years ago). If they can't keep the blog up to date they should close it.

Another gripe I have with W2V is that somehow they avoid a remuneration report and shareholders ability to vote on it, it maybe legal (I don't know) but find it disconcerting for a ASX listed stock not to disclose remuneration details of board and KMP's. Especially when staff and admin costs are hobbling any chance of profitability on the balance sheet.

Also the CEO uses the names of some huge global corporations claiming them as clients, yet he doesn't disclose to what extent they individually use W2V. It is quite feasible to me that some of those big names could only be running small pilot tests. The CEO only recently was asked about client retention and his reply was somewhat sub standard and elusive, yet he did in fact indicate there is some level of churn with no indication as to how much and by what caliber of client.

I only hold a very small parcel that is not that far underwater at the moment an I bought it as a speculative stock and it won't kill me I lose it all. So I am not really motivated to spend my time taking such concerns up with the company but would suggest any of you who are here on HC, whom have larger holdings and more committed to the company do ask the hard questions and keep the CEO On Ball.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add W2V (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.122M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $2.465K 273.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51551 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 6426891 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
W2V (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.