W2V 11.1% 1.0¢ way 2 vat ltd.

I agree and disagree with the acquisition. Agree, because the...

1. 12,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3740
    I agree and disagree with the acquisition. Agree, because the customer base of the " old tech using companies " is very important but disagree when it comes to pay cash for a T/O. Better way is to partner at a %, that way both sides win. If they allow the competition to use W2V technology in return for a share of the profits I am all for it.

All disruptors have the same problem, grab market share first, then look at financials. The question is, do they have enough capital to do step 1. AfterPay, Tesla, Amazon... had the financial buffer. They all started as minnows and got through that initial stage and faced similar sp moves. It takes a lot of passion and stamina plus skills, we take the gamble in trusting Amos to get it done over time. And as always, we either lose it or could make a fortune.

Let's be reasonable, what caused the sp to go from 0.8c to 3.9c and falling back?

In February, due to sinking inflation, everyone jumped on the tech stocks to take advantage of their revival. Fanned by Nvidia suddenly all beaten down stocks got a sp lift. BRN went to low 50c, WHK mid 5c, just to mention a few. Now look where they are. Many of those stocks used the momentum and raises on the back of it - hardly organised P&Ds - it was just the market speculating the time of revival has come.
    But soon it was obvious, interest rates will stay high longer and bang, those tech stocks got sold off again. Sure, the CR hangovers had an impact too. But I would like to read the comments now if Amos had not raised back then. He would be called an f...ing idiot.

I hold a lot of Fintech and Biotechs and they all went through the same rollercoaster since February. If you don't trust management, sell. Otherwise take advantage of the low sp or, if no funds available, learn to sit it out and to accept losses. I went through all that since 2006 a few times, not a pleasure at all but that's how the market works - high risk, high rewards. Can't have high rewards for 100% certainty and security.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add W2V (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $8.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $3.699K 399.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3822948 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 392100 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
W2V (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.