W2V 0.00% 1.0¢ way 2 vat ltd.

So, the sp is at 0.9c but what did Amos wrong since the 2.2c CR?...

1. 12,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3743
    So, the sp is at 0.9c but what did Amos wrong since the 2.2c CR? What was announced that justifies the drop? Just one of the CR sharks is refusing to pay? Is that Amos' fault? No, it is one shark who thought to get rich in a blink of an eye and it didn't work out that way instantly.

Since the 3.9c the customer base increased, the company got more cash at hand and is now rolling out the big money maker, the compliance software.

While the 0.9c are disappointing it is the work of sellers. The general opinion, what is cheap must be crap, what is expansive must be good always applies. When I sold radio ads in the 90s and clients were surprised about our initially introduction prices and questioned the effectiveness I often asked them " How expensive do I have to make the price for you to buy? "

At above 3c everyone was happy to buy even higher, now, with improved fundamentals everyone is selling due to the low sp. Sorry Fishy, but that logic is pathetic and a reason why so many speculators fail and have to give up.

Again, there is always a risk but the general opinion that the market is always right is more often wrong than correct.

Anyway, Good luck and pretty sure we will see you back at 2c and higher.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add W2V (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $25.87K 2.589M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4411823 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 349999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
W2V (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.