W2V 0.00% 1.0¢ way 2 vat ltd.

@Kanems, You obviously know a thing or two about W2V & thanks...

1. 4,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1625
    It's not ideal & not what I expected either.

I said on this forum 18 months ago that I was expecting cash receipts to be significantly higher. It took until 2024 to reach the $1M per quarter. Q2 is usually the best quarter, so we'll know just how good it was by the end of July.

W2V is using the ASX for its primary purpose, for entrepreneurs to raise cash & expand the business or develop a product. Stock exchanges don't exist for day traders or to make retail rich, that's just a by-product of the above, aforementioned purpose. They're searching for individuals/shareholders or entities to fund this until it can stand on its own two feet. How long that will take is anyone's guess.

If more sales staff equate to more enterprise clients, more GTV or an increase in cash receipts then I don't see a problem with it. You need sales staff to poach clients from the competition.

I think an acquisition is exactly what W2V needs.
    @Kanems, You obviously know a thing or two about W2V & thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts as well.

I appreciate the kind words. I'm just providing my thoughts & opinions along with some facts. Perhaps I'm too firm or direct towards posters at times. I do apologise if I am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add W2V (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $47.85K 5.302M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 533000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1083475 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
W2V (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.