NHE 0.00% 5.7¢ noble helium limited

Caught up on the webinar and likewise found it quite worthwhile...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Caught up on the webinar and likewise found it quite worthwhile to expand my knowledge on the play. While much of the detail of the presentation has already been put out previously, the additional detail around the projects, geography and opportunity to gain insight into the board's mindset with respect to future strategic direction is something you don't get in regular news releases. I hadn't heard Prof Garnett speak previously so that added to having the CEO cover all the bases, multi faceted talk with much more depth on the science and geographical aspects.

Karoo certainly would be nice to unlock after the Prof's briefing on the geology, and particularly when added to the results HE1 are seeing when drilling at depth around the basement in their area to our south. Could be a while off yet so I'll wait out on that.

Picking up on the post above, I'd also checked out the Lake Rukwa specs after seeing most of the prospects in the East of the Lake are offshore. It was mentioned in the webinar that starting onshore was the way to go due to cost, but i'll follow up with PR to find out what the company believes the ballpark cost offshore might be (say, for Chili chili 3km offshore) given the depth of water isn't massive.

Plenty of interest ahead, just have to exercise patience I reckon - won't all happen at once. I agree with the CEO's comment that they're delivering what they say they're going to. On to the flow test.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.