SHP 0.00% 1.0¢ south harz potash ltd

Ann: Investor Webinar Presentation, page-7

1. 4,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Planned potash: Investor checks purchase of the Sollstedt locationStatus: 07/18/2024 7:59 p.m.The plan for a new North Thuringian caliber mine is to spend space underground instead of on heaps on the surface. For this purpose, investor Südharz Kali is considering the purchase of the disused Sollstedt mine.From MDR THÜRINGENThe mining investor Südharz Kali GmbH is considering the purchase of the decommissioned soil mill Sollstedt in the district of Nordhausen for his project. Regional Director Babette Winter said that the Sollstedt mine could fill up the abraum that is incurred during potash extraction.Keyword: debauchery in potash constructionIn paliber mining, only a part of the extracted raw salt contains the coveted potassium and sodium compounds. In potash mine, the other components are usually tipped on heaps over the day, where precipitation produces saline wastewater, which in turn must be disposed of. For example, it is common to press into underground cavities. This would not be necessary in the process of Südharz Kali because there is no wastewater.Winter added that if the plan was found to be viable and approved, Südharz Kali would buy the entire mine in Sollstedt. The owner is the mining company Deusa, whose subsidiary NDH uses Entsorgungsbetreibergesellschaft Sollstedt as a so-called offset mine. Non-mining waste such as slags or foundry sands are brought into the underground cavities in order to stabilize them. This is also intended to avoid lowering on the surface. According to winter, Südharz Kali and Deusa signed a preliminary contract for the possible purchase in May. Planned processing site still open Several locations are under discussion for the processing of the extracted raw salt. Südharz Kali prefers a site at the Bernterode train station and has named an industrial and commercial area in Leinefelde as an alternative location. Both places are located in Eichsfeld. The State Administration Office considers both locations to be suitable, whereby Leinefelde would be slightly more suitable from the point of view of the authority. The Nordhäuser District Administrator Matthias Jendricke (SPD) had recently spoken out in favor of Sollstedt as a processing site. Südharz Kali is open for this variant because there is already a track connection there. However, Sollstedt would still have to be checked by the room planners, what has already happened for Bernterode and Leinefelde´. Sollstedt's mayor hopes for jobs Sollstedt's mayor Tobias Tressel (pl) welcomed the interest of Südharz Kali in the Sollstedt location. Tressel said that he sees the possible settlement as a great opportunity for the region. Although he cannot assess the feasibility, he advocates an examination. Tressel hopes for more jobs and investments for the region. In principle, the opportunities are greater than the risks. On the other hand, the plan of Südharz Kali to establish access to the new mine in Bernterode Schacht is controversial. The former mining settlement is located three kilometers from Bleicherode. A citizens' initiative has formed against this part of the project, the district of Eichsfeld had also opposed the plans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.900M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2000999 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 438910 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.