HZR 0.00% 34.5¢ hazer group limited

Thanks for posting the link to the recording. Just took the time...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Thanks for posting the link to the recording. Just took the time to have a listen.

Very impressed at their measured, methodical approach to development and testing. The commercial interest in their tech sounds extremely promising. POSCO is a seriously good partner to have on board (Glenn said "transformational" for Hazer several times). In the process of CDP testing they have also managed to lower their H2 production cost estimates, even better news.

All in all they seem very confident about where they are at and where they are going.

I'd be interested to know whether or not they would need to raise any more capital from here on with the non-dilutionary cash inflows expected this year and the prospect of licensing money coming in from next year via FortisBC. If they don't, then they won't need anything from the Feb25 options, and there would be no need for them to promote the shares ahead of the option expiry date. Which would weaken the case for holding the options over the shares in my mind as I think the really big share price momentum will come next year -- after the options expire.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $46.13K 135.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3985 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 61701 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.