SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Imust admit that I am not particularly fond of Adrian's...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Imust admit that I am not particularly fond of Adrian's presentation style. Ifind his delivery to be rather monotone, and at times, it can come across ascondescending. While he is undoubtedly an idea-oriented individual, I believehe is not best suited for public speaking roles. Nonetheless, I do admire hiscourage for stepping into the spotlight. Effective leaders should be able toengage their audience, captivate their attention, and secure their buy-in.Unfortunately, Adrian seems to fall short in these areas. I have said thisbefore and will say it again, he needs to get some training in how to presentproperly.

ThoughI found the webinar was comprehensive, I believe a few additional elementscould have enhanced its overall effectiveness. Including customer testimonialswould have provided real-world validation of Spenda’s products and services,showcasing their impact and benefits directly from the users’ perspective. Thiswould have been a light lift with high impact, so a missed opportunity. Additionally,a more detailed integration plan for Lime Pay, outlining specific milestonesand timelines, could offer clarity on how quickly and smoothly the integrationprocess will be achieved. Given how recent the Lime Pay acquisition was, thisone is a no-brainer and another missed opportunity!

Anoverview of Spenda’s market position relative to competitors, and how they planto maintain or improve their standing, would have given a better understandingof their strategic positioning. While the near-term plans were covered,discussing the long-term vision, including potential future acquisitions orexpansions, would provide a broader perspective on the company’s growthtrajectory. Addressing potential risks and mitigation strategies, especiallyconcerning the Lime Pay acquisition and market uncertainties, would offer amore balanced view.

Highlightingupcoming technological innovations or product features in development couldexcite investors and customers about the future capabilities of Spenda.Additionally, hearing from someone else from within the business could enhancethe company’s image and appeal to investors and customers. Including insightsor interviews from key employees, particularly those involved in integrationand development, could humanise the company and provide a more in-depth look atthe organisational culture.

Adrian often repeats the same points whileattempting to explain his complex business and acquisition strategies. It mightbe beneficial to consider someone with more PR experience to effectivelycommunicate these intricate topics.
    Last edited by milehighclub: Today, 06:41

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $25.57K 2.814M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 264122 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5429289 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.