ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    They mentioned the US Trial Order and weren't sure if it had been mentioned to the market - so that could either mean they were giving us an accidental insight or a free heads up!
    What they did say was that both this and the china deal were simply steps to executing the supply agreement. So the trial is broken into batches and sent through the quarantine process to ensure it can go through seamlessly (given covid19 there are delays on their side, not NZS) and once this occurs the supply contract is then executed - aka announced to us - which would include the size of the order, prices and timings.
    For Toyond - they are expecting the supply agreement to be executed in 4-8 weeks hopefully sooner.
    As mentioned above, we have similar scenarios for HK following their trial order, 2-4 weeks, Japan, and early talks with South Korea.

As far as the oil extract machine - they expect engineering assessment to be completed in 1 month, this is around capacity, which then allows install to be completed in 2-3 months. It will run 24/7 within about 6 months on a gradual increase over that time. They have clients waiting for samples/orders.

My take is that its all good news - I think realistically a bit longer than most probably expected but we will see great results accumulate over the next 6 months and this grow into a pretty big deal overall.

There are some other points but I'm sure others will cover them.

Worth a listen and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.