NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Disclaimer: I bought on market as I thought there would be some...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Disclaimer: I bought on market as I thought there would be some announcements to bump the price up after the SPP closing.

My impression of the webinar was that they originally planned to have announcements to drop after the 30/09 which would boost the SP. This would explain why they went with the floating VWAP price for the SPP. However, Aldo mentioned that due to covid (in other countries, not NZ) this has delayed agreements by a few weeks and therefore it may have been better off to buy in the SPP as opposed to on market. There's still a few days left before issue date so they could still drop announcements (heres hoping), but I reckon covid has screwed up their plans (Which is also something that he never said was an issue previously)
    Aldo also wasn't as bullish about being breakeven/profitable after 3-6 months, saying that it would now happen in 6-12 months. Either way, I'm in for the long haul and a few pips up or down at this point doesn't bother me. I still think we're only scratching the surface of what lies ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.