FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-18

1. 9,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2892
    I'm expecting the Morilla gold resource announcement prior to this webinar on Wed which will be fantastic.

Not expecting too much on lithium just yet. Maybe just results of their strategic overview which I anticipate will be "remain patient to maximize value - seeking opportunities across the spectrum of possibilities" . At most perhaps the appointment or at least search for a 'Manager Lithium' at this stage to take ownership and drive the Goulamina opportunity forward.

I don't have any questions in particular - they've already laid out what's happened at Morilla, and the plans fairly well on the gold all-round, and it seems to be looking good. No doubt we'll hear plenty more on that in this webinar so I'll just listen in on progress. Certainly no complaints on investor communications, or the plan from me. The company appears to be in good hands and they seem comfortable in executing their plan.
    It'd be nice to get the short term holders from the CR washed through and the SP higher - but I figure that's going to come with the execution of the plan so ...kay serra, serra.... The company did well to raise the money.

Expecting a very good number on the Morilla resource - and plenty of income from the satellites before we even get to it. Opportunities in the teens about go forever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.