FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-305

1. 5,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2296
    Agree. As the Doc said Goulamina makes money under all Financial scenarios. Its a no lose situation for those who invest.
    The Data Room brings all parties together and will create a sense of competition for a piece of the action.
    I will not be surprised if the Doc pulls another surprise on what we get for the mine.
    I assume in a very general sense the successful bidder will pay FFX for its % share in the new entity owning Goulamina and receive shares and we will receive balance of shares free likely one for one. That is example only.
    Plant finance will likely be organised before the Demerger as will Offtakes.
    Working capital will need to be worked out. Either its deducted from the purchase price. the buyer fronts it or FFX shareholders can buy more.
    I would expect a spike on the first trading day.
    FFX will end up with a bucket load of money from the buyer to acquire put towards acquiring new GOLD interests. That is why the Doc is already talking participating in GOLD industry consolidation - because he can with $$$ in the FFX pocket.
    Do not be surprised in our first acquisition is within 12/18 months.
    The Commercial relationship between FFX and the new entity will likely include admin, purchasing etc, staffing etc.
    Don't be surprised if the new Lithium entity acquires not long after Operations start. Any neighbours?
    Last edited by manny100: 12/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.