FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-89

1. 3,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    From the Webinar;

Key take away's for me;

Lithium co.
    1. I was in the Webinar and did not hear the Doc say anything about an announcement on Financing Goulamina near term, think what the Doc said was he is going to release an announcement in the next Week on engagement of the Investment Bank who will assist in the MA / Deal space.
    2. Coupled to this the Doc would not elaborate on who was in the Data room but he said its a pretty small field of large companies that play in that space, he also said they would not be progressing their due diligence if our product was not suitable, very critical of certain individuals that make comments as to the quality of our product on HC.
    3. One thing the doc did say is they want to advance quite quickly and understand just what some of these businesses might be thinking in terms of Deals and $ valuations on just what some of those deals may look like.
    4. From the webinar it seemed to me this is going to move pretty quickly, he would not put a date on when he thought it would be finalised, understandably.
    Morila:

• The Doc is like a kid in a lolly shop, he is really so excited about the way forward with Morila but also the lithium. The guy is leading this business transformation beautifully and at all times trying to maximise shareholder returns.
    • Pit 5 apparently is some drill results just near the main morila pit, that they are doing further drilling to determine just what is there. Not going to be another Morila but he is hoping for another 100,000 oz's or so, he then said lets wait for the results.
    • He said they will be releasing drilling updates regularly to keep market informed. Think he mentioned we should expect the first resource for Koting in coming weeks.
    • Also mentioned awarding mining contracts near term to progress pre stripping works leading up to the mining of satellite deposits.
    • Doc is really excited about Morila Pit, when he mentions super pit  they are not kidding. Talked of potential moving to large scale bulk mining if the resource is there, if need be will upgrade plant to increase throughput, he and the team are really excited and they want to turn this back into a mega mine moving forward with long life.
    • Mining Satelites should commence May / June this year.
    • Danika said if anyone had questions forward to her after the webinar and she will try and get answers.
    Like always the Doc presented himself well and answered all questions he could.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.