CAY 0.00% 7.2¢ canyon resources limited

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-50

1. 2,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    In all fairness Fishie described a typical Share with NO news, and as we know we have been on a rinse and repeat for 2 years with the same old same old information with a little bit added. Don't get me wrong this is a prime share hence why I hold a good parcel and buy when right (like now) however I don't think people are selling at a loss remember Millions up millions were sold from 10c to 6c by Regal last year and many others.
    This is just a new rinse of SH and the base was set when we sold out to SU which I think was a strategic move we needed as a lot of this base buying will be his associates and he does not need to declare.
    Typical Friday selling but the list of sellers are mainly small probably mums and dads selling as there is a handful of sellers 200 to 250k the rest 10 to 150k.
    We need a positive Announcement that gives us news this is moving forward not just we have a worlds largest best bauxite the rail is coming we have fields undrilled etc etc

We want positive new that off takes in principal are there and the Rail is sorted etc etc.

but while these prices are here might as well fill my boots '

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $20.58K 290.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59037 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 79999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.