CAY 0.00% 7.7¢ canyon resources limited

When did I claim to know anything, I didn't so don't try to say...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    When did I claim to know anything, I didn't so don't try to say I did, I said my personal opinion but yes if you must know I know this market extremely well...
    Historically there is absolutely no market link between bauxite and Aluminum in fact the relationship is very much inverse most of the time. Why is that I wonder? in short there is no such thing as a bauxite price as it is generally part of a vertically integrated demand chain. The large scale seaborne trading of bauxite is a relatively new phenomenon driven by China and their entry into Guinea and now establishing the largest bauxite export business on the planet. the only price indicator is CBIX you should research some current CBIX numbers on bauxite data traded through china and you will get a shock at how low it is. There is absolutely no shortage of high quality bauxite with all the infrastructure in place to keep the bauxite market in balance for decades to come.
    Perhaps instead of attacking me you should actually research the market you are heavily buying into. In regards to the PFS being conservative I am sorry but I think my personal opinion only that you are in for a shock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $105.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.6¢ $12.02K 156.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 703451 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 235000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.7¢ 12312
Last updated 14.38pm 01/05/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.