CAY 7.35% 7.3¢ canyon resources limited

Hi Fishies, you briefly mentioned the cleaner greener bauxite...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi Fishies, you briefly mentioned the cleaner greener bauxite and the push in that direction for manufacturers.
    Well to add, I firmly believe that China will lead the way forward in this area as it makes very good business sense, with their big push into the EV car market coming after a 20 odd years of learning as much as they can re mass car production and the world ready to in-brace EV cars. So if they are seen to be green it's gotta be good for business and the fact that they are already making some great quality EV'S doesn't hurt. Now I know Aussies are not that big on EV'S but Europe is eager and with the Chinese car market growing at break neck speed it's game on. (Remember they have been manufacturing more cars than the US for over ten years now) With over 50 different companies in the field (sourced through WIKI) they will more than hold their own and of course will NEED high grade low contaminant bauxite. So I found it interesting that an Aussie news outlet stated that ''The ASX was dragged lower by iron ore stocks after new anti-pollution measures in China sent the price of the steelmaking commodity tumbling.'' So yes it's real, China want high grade low contaminant bauxite just like they want iron ore produced through lower emissions.

IMO it's hold, accumulate if you can and watch this space.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.005(7.35%)
Mkt cap ! $100.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.3¢ 6.8¢ $21.56K 306.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 28997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.