CAY 1.39% 7.1¢ canyon resources limited

Eclipse, it appears this is an argument no-one will win against...

1. 1,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    Eclipse, it appears this is an argument no-one will win against you. You appear to have one focus only and have your blinkers on. Unless it refers to LIN of course, where you are a shareholder then thats a different story right?

I don't pertain to have all the facts about Kribi or CAY for that matter. However, I do have hindsight and can see beyond todays prices or daily fluctuations, especially when it appears most selling appears to be vexatious or impatient sellers. Maybe your an ex shareholder who followed Shannon Green over there? Who knows?

I can only go on my own research and what I read and the answers to my questions that I have posed.
    However whether right or wrong my research says this:

Port Overview The Kribi Seaport (Port Autonome de Kribi - PAK) has a depth of 16 metres, and equipped with high technology port infrastructures including a terminal container accessible to the vessels carrying 8,000 containers in same time and;

PORT OF KRIBI - Kribi Conteneurs Terminal, Cameroon As Cameroon's only deep-sea port, Kribi Conteneurs Terminal is well adapted to the new generation of transoceanic ships and will provide a very modern link in the country's logistics chain. Gateway into Cameroon and the countries in its hinterland, including Chad and the Central African Republic, this new terminal is destined to underpin commerce across the region and accelerate the country's growth. Kribi Conteneurs Terminal also aims to become a transshipment hub. Thanks to its 350 meter wharf with 16 meter draught,Kribi Conteneurs Terminal can handle vessels up to 11,000 TEUs. Its infrastructures and equipment comply with the highest international standards.

So what that means in the bigger scheme of things or whether it can be dredged to a deeper level if required, I don't know. How deep does a cape size vessel need the depth to be? Anyone?
    From what I can see based on my information, Kribi will eventually be a superior way of transporting our bauxite out of port and all the pivotal information will come out in the scoping study for stage 2.

I guess if their potentially talking 20 million tonnes + per annum capability out of Kribi, then in my eyes people in much higher places than you and I, have done their homework and that's good enough for me for the time being.
    Oh and if that is correct, then that adds up to a holy shite lot of $$$ in the making, that will be dispensed to shareholders at a far larger higher share price than today.

I presume as you are a LIN shareholder, you thought you'd come over here and downramp us? 22 posts all negative on CAY.
    Bit different to your posts on LIN? I presume you would next suggest we all sell CAY and buy LIN where their still trying to access infrastructure?

Whether your right or wrong in the long run, your credibility is already shot because you've now been exposed. Out of respect, I have responded this one time so others who actually do read HC for information and in some cases laughs, can see through you and your intentions.

Good luck with your LIN investment. based on my research with them, something tells me you may need it. Hell, I might even take the time out of my day one day and jump on the LIN thread and write about it. If I can be bothered.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $97.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $43.89K 623.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 310714 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.1¢ 80698
Last updated 15.49pm 08/05/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.