WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The irony of this Shareholder 'Loyalty Option Offer' plan is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    The irony of this Shareholder 'Loyalty Option Offer' plan is that Shareholders are paying Not once, but Shareholders are actually paying 4 (four) times!

Allow me to explain:

First payment is over 90% dilution of Shareholders OBJ/WFL portfolios leading up to the 'Loyalty Option Offer' and while suspended amidst the merge fiasco.

Second payment is $0.001c for each 'Loyalty Option' and the 'privilege' to participate.

Third payment is $0.15c, to Potentially convert the Options at a future date, when the share-price exceeds $0.15c at a bare minimum by 31/03/2023.

Fourth payment is the vast Dilution that will again potentially occur from the 'Loyalty Option Offer' conversion in two years time...which works out to be another approx. 150,000,000 shares (or around 40%+ dilution), when you include the 'Loyalty Option Offer', 1 for 2 offer to Sophisticated Investors and around 20 million for the Broker etc...give or take 10 million.

Yes, we/OBJ/WFL may get some money in via the conversion, but it is Shareholders that will be once again paying for it.

That's right folks....this time Shareholders will potentially be paying for their own dilution...take a moment to think about that and exactly what we are dealing with here...

So, when you add all of these instances together, Shareholders effectively get shafted a new ASX Guinness World Record number of Shafting's...making that a total of 4 (four) Shafting's for the price of 4 (four)......WoooHooo!

P.s. SDJ - Next time you try Doxing, my legal representation will be approaching HC for your details.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.