NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

I had a listen to the recording of the webinar and although,...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I had a listen to the recording of the webinar and although, like many others, I've been on a 'disheartened' downward spiral over the last few months, I actually thought the webinar was pretty open and honest on their position and future while still trying to tow the company line. They did concede that things have not progressed as well as they would've liked, that orders have been impacted and that announcements from last year are months behind where they want to be.
    They've handled things badly, the SP has been punished and cash burn is an issue. There is also not much confidence in sales or future contracts. However, I still think this company has upside especially from these low levels albeit a 6-12 month hold. I think the strategy still stands and once markets improve the demand will improve and the opportunity for the marine collagen is a positive one. I think they've realised they should reduce risk and use third parties rather than invest in their own extraction process for now, until they get runs on the board.
    A business that grows slowly is a good business and I actually felt more confidence after listening. Agree, not the best in presenting or giving the information we want, or the speed at which we want, but I still think sooner or later we'll get some reward. Angry yes, patience yes, lost all hope, not just yet! Remove the emotion and its not all bad - GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.