CXO 9.09% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

All I will say "mhector84":1/ CXO' current market value is close...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    All I will say "mhector84":
    1/ CXO' current market value is close to 33% of the value of my "magnificent 8" holdings ... all mine explorers/developers...

2/ when I have selected 8, long time ago, I thought that all had the same chance of developing their projects and my expectation
    were min 10 X gains in value with time... (based on my previous successful developers exceeding that, eg IGO, NST, DEG, etc), but

3/ Out of the all excellent Leaders ... Stephen Biggins is the most impressive, the smartest of them all and the most humble!...

Some were extremely successful for different reasons eg Bill Beament of NST fame was successful through smart acquisitions while eg IGO former Board had a huge advantage or rather taking advantage of the Chairman' access to all important info re prospective tenements in WA... and so they had the best prospective tenements and were growing well organically ...while lately they flog off the best Gold province - Tropicana and spent $Bln+ ...purchasing a substantial stake in Lithium developer/producer... while

4/ we have it all for much less (and sky is the limit when S.B. will be cashed up and may start T/O others ... undervalued assets!?)

5/ My personal dream on top of the Lithium producer, is the prospect of developing or cashing in on our other assets like Silver, Uranium and importantly GOLD prospects (and we have the best Geologists team to do it ... twice awarded (Gold) Explorers of the Year and S. B. has already developed the Gold producer - Cannon Gold, Southern Gold (of which I was a shareholder too)...

6/ Predictions are dangerous in this business but having the best prospective assets in the best position and the best Management IMHO,with a bit of necessary LUCK (which according to researchers is contributing "47%" to the final success of any explorers/developers success...

'I am all the way with S. B.' suggestion that none of the merging or otherwise Lithium producers is valued currently at less than $5 Bln !... but it is work in progress and we are in good hands!
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $2.267M 21.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1081519 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1121658 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.