CXO 5.00% 10.5¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-61

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Trolling and xenophobia, vitriol and spite are only a few things I dislike on the hc threads...
    and I only respond to you as a courtesy to the real holders of CXO...
    I had a short glance through your narcissistic post and your history:

1/ I feel sorry for you ... as you only had one failed investment GXY and

2/ I hope the merger with ORE have recovered your initial investment 10 years ago?

3/ You were initially #1 spruiker on GXY thread but become an enemy of the board and morphed into a negative troll

4/ similarly you have trolled the thread of unfortunate A40 holders and made a lot of "enemies"
    Post #: 41717881

5/ I will give you an advice:
    you will learn more how to become a successful investor by reading MORE
    (eg Warren Buffett said that he just read all day) and researching more and post less!!!,
    but if you have ...to keep it short ... unless you want to compete with encyclopedia Brittanica?

6/ I am reading / researching 16 hrs a day and as a result the only problem I have is an enormous amount of tax
    I have to pay on my several investments' gains...

7/ The failures I had a few but they pile into insignificance comparing to a huge satisfaction with my many winners
    (investing early and holding min 10 years: eg IGO up 40X, NST up over 50X, DEG up 40X etc)

8/ I am extremely happy with our Leader Stephen Biggins as well as all v. experienced Board of proven Achievers
    and despite the gains (so far 6 X) I am confident and I will enjoy a LOT more gains on our multi-commodities CXO Lithium,
    as I have done my DD years ago and our management saved me not only from your sad experience but have surprised me
    multiple times with their intellectual advantage as well as steady progress

You ain't seen anything yet... it is work in progress unless we'll be T/O? and
    it was my first and the last response to you...
    Younger investors will deal with the trolls here effectively!
    GLTARealH

https://themarketherald.com.au/alita-resources-asxa40-shareholders-to-leave-with-empty-pockets-2020-01-16/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $224.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.8¢ 9.6¢ $1.222M 11.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 3180868 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1951653 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.