WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-36

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Just got through the Webinar and while I have always remained optimistic about the company and have never sold completely out of my holdings, there have been times when I have had serious questions about the obvious nonsense that has occurred. While I can not say with certainty that those days are behind us, I am confident that moving forward the path we have ahead to sail looks a lot smoother. This company has physically changed the way it is going about generating revenue from the OBJ days. I feel to compare it to OBJ now is futile as its like comparing apples with bananas. This change is factual and has been demonstrated by the infrastructure, personnel and sales activities put in place. Unfortunately there have been those that have fallen as collateral damage along the way to this juncture and those of us that have been fortunate enough to hang in there. Then there are the really lucky ones who have potentially entered at just the right time. Thats the stock market I guess. If we fail from here as a company then for me it would now be about the fact that our products just weren't appealing enough to the mass markets. I would be content with the effort and strategy that has been put in place by Paul regardless. I am tipping that Swisswell will be huge and that we will see $1 stock value within 1 year of its launch. Combined with all our other activities I also feel that this will support my prediction. This presentation was excellent and I only hope that the next raising will be sympathetic to us share holders.

Spatch Out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.