EL8 8.33% 38.5¢ elevate uranium ltd

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-9

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    I never looked into this in the past because I just assumed the $35 price was for what would be effectively a different company (different SOI, different resource portfolio size/maturity, different U market, etc) and irrelevant to the present day even from a mkt cap perspective, let alone from a share price perspective. Had a look into it now and it seems in 2007 when the stock was West Australian Metals Ltd (ASX:WME) the price was actually 35c not $35 (perhaps an error on the slightly naive charting websites caused by the WME->MEY name change in 2009?), and the market cap was only $90M at the time. See the following thread https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/unbelievable.566425/ with discussion of market cap and share price, and this thread https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-out-marencia-positive-uranium.560161/ where you can confirm that this was indeed discussion of the company holding the Marenica resource.

I sincerely hope we are not headed back to the cycle top November 2007 market cap of $90M as if those numbers are right that would mean we're going to a share price of 32c. In spite of broader market pain to equities in the near future I think the underlying thesis is bit by bit inevitably progressing.

Of course, this is a pretty quick analysis I did just now to check the claims about historic share price action, I don't put much stock in 2007 activity myself but I am open to being proven wrong on my low effort fact checking if your research unearthed different facts from mine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
-0.035(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $118.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.0¢ 38.5¢ $306.8K 783.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 35259 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.