RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Thanks for posting the link :)Having the ability to stand back...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Thanks for posting the link

Having the ability to stand back and assess/reassess things from a far is a luxury we as share holders have, as shown & articulated by some very detailed summaries scattered throughout these threads.

I agree T.K. sounded intentional in his delivery and manner, clearly one foot on either side of the see-saw (perhaps) This would obviously take a toll.

However threads and posts calling for his and other managements removal at this time are not helping this process, ATM he with the rest of management are the ones in place. So IMO a supportive approach would serve best.

(I'd also implore s/h to research the names of such members on this forum with such suggestions by clicking on the name to validate their intentions, simple process and brings up a historical record of past posts - interesting!)

There's no doubt an element of legal risk associated with this technology & I believe the board are aware of this and are also aware of their positions associated with this risk. Yes they have an obligation to us the s/h however they also have families (no doubt) and have an obligation to them as well. The stress and focus required at this level is clearly particularly intense. If there was any board shuffle at this point in time I'd be suggesting it would be warranted in the essence of them standing down only, otherwise, support - support - support.

A partnership in regards to this, is also in everyone's best interests & a partnership with multiple organisations would also potentially shield from such risks to a degree & allow the company to continue advancing with the development of new technology & then licence it out to other such organisations & partners. (Think Dividends)

Yes, sounded as if it's very likely discussions are being had with other entities & as suggested before...if there was another interested party/ies it would be completely understandable for them to be waiting until the results of the Covid test were validated before entering discussions.

All concentration seems to be on a takeover price, rather than the progress of this ground breaking new global technology that has the ability to save lives worldwide & assist with the current global pandemic and much more!

The reason B.P. is now apart of this company is because the idea Professor: 'Udantha Abeyratne' had is now becoming realality...thanks to s/h and the bod (& others)

disruptive technology

'Historically Significant Advancement in Global Health Care'.

Happy to be apart of it & hope to be for much much longer!

Imo-dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.