RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-71

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Hi All,

some very good and considered posts today. so i am trying to put my contribution to all of those today....

first of all @fatbuuoy
    congrats from Ports on the Bub - trust middle name maybe 'LittleRapper' but maybe not !!!!

Do we all feel sorry of TK ? - as i have stated before, when your are a small fish you need really big balls to move over to a shark tank.

What the BOD have done up to now is, in all honesty remarkable - how often is there completely disruptive tech out there, that is proven to work, and will, in time, become the accepted normal in its field?

I am sure that TK that at some stage it would come down to this sort of situation, we know that TK alluded to $2 some while back, this was, of course pre covid. The simple fact is though that was a perceived value, to achieve that sort of MC, you have to not only show your product is the best, but also to monetarize it. There is a big gulf between the two.......there is a lot more to monetarizing the product that developing it.

I am interested in how Alodoktor will react...as part of the scheme was that all current contracts would effectively be ripped up.....(go back have a look at the original document) - now these guys, many would think they are very backward being in Indonesia, THIS IS NOT THE CASE - should Alodoktor become a suitor, then i think the Americans and the other Global rapists, will actually find that they have a very powerful foe. There are many more smart people in Asia than there are in America, Europe combined. And of course, many more people. And of course many more contacts with Asia.

So what does Ports think about could be going on? - I am sure that Alodoktor and Ping An are talking. I am sure that there is a bid being prepared as as a consortium between the two.

How high? Well whatever it is, Pfizer have said that they will match it. Now as a S/H would you prefer a bid from Ping An / Alodoktor - where there is a genuine need (as already proven by Alodoktor) to improve and streamline health diagnosis - or some grubby American outfit that puts profit above everything else.

So I guess Tony is in a bad place and fun place at the same time......like the saying goes - "I hate being Biopolar....it's Awesome"

For anyone's interest, i will be in Brisbane 25th - 28th......if any of you wonderful posters want to catch up for a coffee, then more than delighted to....
    This is also an open invitation to TK..... if reading.........he has my email, so i will send invite separately

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.