DEL 5.88% 3.6¢ delorean corporation limited

A really good question was asked about penalty fees for BLM. It...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    A really good question was asked about penalty fees for BLM. It sounded a lot like an Emptytrolly question Joe at first said they were in negotiations with BLM about it, and gave a neutral answer. Then he expanded on the answer, and sounded much more confident that it would be resolved in our favour without penalty.

I asked a question about what a "pipeline project" entails and was happy with the response.

Joe said SA1 and VIC1 from first construction to final commissioning stages will take about 15 months. Both projects are due to start in Q1 2023.

Someone asked about the timing (sounded like a LCE question!) of the announcement for the energy division divestment. Joe said it was unavoidable and unfortunate, but didn't really give many details.

He expressed gratitude to shareholders for patience and support for DEL through a difficult 2022.

A question was asked about possibly getting more institutional investors on the registry. I can't remember the answer so it can't have been anything groundbreaking. I think he said as they complete more projects word will get out and the market having a preference for companies with immediate earnings.

That is all I can think of. There wasn't anything really noteworthy in the q&a.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $7.765M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.2¢ $4.901K 140.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 749 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.