4DS 4.49% 9.3¢ 4ds memory limited

Here are my questions that I have emailed in for the...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 691
    Here are my questions that I have emailed in for the webinar.

STARTS

I greatly appreciate the complexity of developing cutting edge technology and that technical issues are to be expected. As an investor I accept there are significant risks. The following questions are asked in that spirit but with a level of disappointment regarding the lack of communication from 4DS in relation to progress.

I would be pleased if you could address the following questions:

1/ Could you please update shareholders on the current status of the ‘root-cause analysis’ ? I has been approximately 4 months, and I am not aware of any update. It concerns me that after this time 4DS are apparently still not understanding the cause of the issue in relation to the scaling of the megabit chip as has been described. This is obviously concerning to shareholders. If we do have some progress shareholders should be informed, no matter how small that progress is. Likewise if there is no progress we should be informed.

2/ The three month period where directors did not take renumeration has ended. Will this continue in order to preserve cash ? Why was the three month period initially chosen ?

3/ What level of confidence does the board have that a solution to the technical issue with the megabit chip can be found?

4/ Shareholders were told months ago that a new strategic plan would be released. What is the status of this strategic plan ? Is it being delayed until there is more certainty following the results of the root-cause analysis?

5/ I find the lack of communication from 4DS somewhat disturbing. Is there a reason why regular communication regarding ongoing progress (even if there is no progress) is not being made?

ENDS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.