ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    Assyrian, despite some clown suggesting I work for STX, which I do not, I, you and everybody here has no idea what STX will do mate.

But again, if you do the maths, STX has offered a very nice scrip ratio that keeps them just in front.

As far as Gina having 18 billion dollars or Bill friggin Gates having more (the computer nerd, not the Hotcopper poster) whatever offer is made, will ALWAYS revalue STX at the same time. WGO for all intents and purposes is only being recognised for WE. The BOD and management have failed in every aspect to promote this company since day dot and only now appear to be madly trying to squeeze a couple more cents out.

Furthermore any talk about the share price of STX tanking is pure and utter gibberish to fool the idiots here. STX own 50% of the WE lease, so any drop in the value will be reflected on both companies. That means now that STX can NEVER* drop below any price set for WGO.

* = under normal trading conditions and does not include the dreggs of humanity (shorters) and market manipulation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.