CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-113

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Alot here i think were sold on the numbers 6 months ago that looked good but have all changed. AISC Could be around 1650 an ounce now with the hedge about 2390 and due to recent low production likely not able to take advantage of spot prices.

I might be wrong here so feel free to throw some numbers if you see it differently but I would expect all in costs to be based on producing around 20k ounces per qtr. (80k for the year)
    so @ 1650 its 33 mil fixed operating cost with a break even at around 13807 ounces per qtr. Then theres added costs from current and ongoing projects, water and piping fix, airport, solar farm, drilling for gold and lithium.

if @ target of 20k ounces per qtr @ hedge price there's 14.8mil potential profit minus ongoing project costs and taxes etc. Possible upside to sell some above hedge if hitting target regularly in the future but spot price will also be subject to change.

Could be way of the mark and definately rough numbers. I'd be interested to see what others are thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.