CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-147

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 716
    If its cooked, why are you hear?
    Do you want to gloat and rub it in that we are all going to lose money on CAI, is that why your here?
    Do you not know how to read quarterlies, to get your information?? I suggest you do some research.

CAI is losing ground because of the issues they have to overcome, like a lot of start up mines have to.
    As mentioned a few times, debt is being discussed with the banks.
    Gold price has lifted in US$, but you will notice not much in AU$
    Also most of the Goldies have been struggling over most of 2022, did you not know that.

You like seeing people go broke do you? You must have lots of friends with a comment like that.

No one has said debt is a secret, we all know that CAI have debt, did you just figure that out today?

Why raise $120M and further dilute SH unnecessarily when $20M is enough?

What is your basis that management is guessing??? Are you in the finance/business/mining field or are you just a keyboard warrior with to much time on your hands?

We all know CAI has come issues to overcome over the next couple of quarters, those are the facts, is it doomed, only an idiot would think that.
    Are we likely to see a vast improvement over the next 12-24 months with CAI and POG, IMHO absolutely. Not only that The labour market will turn around by this time next year and you will have the huge lines at Centrelink once again, may not help CAI right now, but no shortage of labour incoming in the near future.

And lastly will we look back and kick ourselves for not loading up at these stupid prices, some will, some won't, but thats how great money is made, without risk their is no reward.
    You are probably in your 30/40s I would say with a comment like that, debt is great at the right time adding to debt or devaluing your assets to get yourself out of debt is not!

GLTAH
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.