LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Very much welcomed announcement today.Possibly not what short...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Very much welcomed announcement today.
    Possibly not what short term investors were expecting and noting exiting....but very important for those interested in the progresses this company is making toward production.
    Short term catalyst will be the reserve update and more assay drilling, but for a company/project already financed to production and with all the permits already in place, including a huge resource base, there is not much excitement going on till the cash will start to poor in.....
    As said before LLL share price value will increase slowly and not fully realised till production and cash will start to poor in...
    This is my view based on how the market is valuing and pricing in geographical and partnership of LLL.
    Thing is among many Lithium project LLL one is noe of the nearest to production, given the huge amount of time these project need...
    Remember a junior exploration need at around 3/4 years to get to DFS from start up, depending on geographical location among other things and including the very high risks to find an un-minable low grade deposit or limited amount of reserves.
    On FFX (and on this is all my guess work) I wonder if they divested because they don't like to be associated directly with the Chinses, to pleas their investor base crowd, but still happy to maintain a share holding in this exiting project with LLL ?!
    I suppose all will be revealed....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.