DXB 2.27% 43.0¢ dimerix limited

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-13

1. 2,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Hi BT,

I know Nina only got 3 questions, I was questioning the timing of the webinar and how holders didn't get enough notice. Ideally, there should be another one with enough notice and I am sure there will be more questions for Nina.

On your second point, didn't we knew about 35 weeks when we started the trial? Assume this is the 35 weeks treatment period for first interim analysis. Why is this relevant for the CR? Nothing has changed there vs last year correct?

Finally, Sparsentan has been approved for iGAN even though with a black box warning. Not sure about the inferior product claim?

I don't think we have eGFR data from our P2 trial, correct? We have proteinuria reduction similar to Sparsentan (they achieved this even in their P3 on a large population base compare to 8 patient data we had in P2).

But even for us, our final approval is dependent on improvement in kidney function measured by eGFR not proteinuria reduction. Atleast that's my understanding, protienuria will be critical for interim analysis but if we can't achieve eGFR reduction, we will also not get the approval.

Of course signing of a deal will change Fortune, thing is we shouldn't be in this situation to start with.
    Last edited by singhgu: 05/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $236.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.0¢ 42.5¢ $379.9K 882.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 271345 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 50019 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.