DXB 6.67% 56.0¢ dimerix limited

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-19

1. 1,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    Hi everyone....

I am a paid member on another forum (SA) and read a few articles about Sparsentan there.

There are few people who contribute on regular basis there and couple of those questioned this entire assumption as highlighted in this response.

I can't copy and paste their content as I am not authorised to do it but essentially they said some time ago that they are not confident of Sparsentan showing any meaningful eGFR improvement despite showing a substantial reduction In protienuria.

They gave their reasons for it that are very scientific so I can't even put them in easy summary. They did get a lot of stick from holders for suggesting what they did but guess they eventually turned out to be accurate given FDA has rejected them for exact same reason.

Now of course we have a completely different mechanism of action and only time will tell how things evolve for us but sometimes I do wish we had similar quality insights into companies as we can get on US or European forums....

Anyone interested in reading those articles, just take a 7 day subscription. Read it and cancel it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
0.035(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $308.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 57.3¢ 50.5¢ $2.179M 3.991M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30558 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.