AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-171

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I watched the webinar on Tuesday. There wasn't really any mention of BLM besides Paul saying "You can sell, but it could come tomorrow, or next week" something along those lines. But it could also be months away, who knows. I just wish Paul didn't dangle the carrot about BLM for so long, it's the main reason I bought into this 16 months ago. Matt mentioned the NASDAQ listing, but do we even meet the requirements given our market cap etc?

The webinar then took us into the lab with Brett where he was showing us a little experiment. Once that was finished, JM read out a bunch of questions which Brett answered and that was essentially the end of the webinar. They didn't read any of the questions that shareholders wanted to hear, as expected they were filtered. The whole webinar felt a little desperate, they didn't have any news that we didn't already know. I think it was more an attempt to try and restore some confidence and perhaps even find some new retail investors. That's my take on the webinar.

Sadly, the reality is I probably won't be seeing green until maybe next year, providing all the things on the timeline get ticked off this year. I'm still hopeful that this could become a monster or even catch on a hyped up bull run. I mean it makes sense right when you take everything postive into account, once you get past some of the red tape, overall I'm still optimistic and looking at the bigger picture.

* Large resource
    * DLE when proven at large scale production will eventually be the cheaper, quicker and greener method of extraction over evaporation ponds and spodumene.
    * We're in the right area, our lithium doesn't even need to leave the state with the amount of battery manufacturers in the area (low transport cost)
    * Support from the government and state, just need to speed up the process of it all which will hopefully come.

I think in the short term spodumene is still the winner, especially anyone mining in Australia. But long term I think DLE will change all that, Canada is the place investors are looking to at the moment since you can get a mine online quicker than North America. I still think the best regions for lithium miners to be in are Australia, Canada and North America.

I don't agree with some thing, especially the high performance rates/salaries. I don't think BLM will come by end of June, I'm leaning more towards July/August. However, we did just see that Patriot Lithium had their BLM ticked yesterday which isn't far from the Big Sandy. So one would presume BLM is definitely coming and perhaps AZL is the next one on their list.

At times it's tempting to just cash out at a loss and jump onto one of the other lithum explorers, but I'll stick this one out for a few years. It'll either be a hard lesson or a winner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.