SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Although your facetious tone probably doesn't deserve a...

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Although your facetious tone probably doesn't deserve a response, I believe you might have some genuine queries that you just can't bring yourself to put across in a friendly manner, so I'll humour you and answer your questions.

I'm not and never have been a day trader. It doesn't interest me. I'm both a long term and short term trader, and in the past this stock has been very predictable around 4c's allowing me to trade it successfully. My first parcel in this company was purchased in July 2020. Of course most made good coin in the pump of '21.

I do have several long term parcels in SPX, and others I use for trading various stocks, including this one.

Having a line on the sand in a developing and expanding company like this one, I believe, is folly. If we land Capricorn and have it fully operational, 1.7c will be a memory. Remember the revenue that will bring in. We know we have "10-12" other franchises at least showing an interest, if not already on board.

There has been mention of Agri and mining interests, neither of which operate in small $$. Who knows where they could lead. There has been talk of overseas expansion, though that is probably some time off.

We know the company has big plans. If they manage to put together some or all of these plans, in time, I also think 5c and 10c will be distant memories.

For me it's all about building the business. If they continue to do so at the rate they have in the last two years, the SP will look after itself, and I'll remain interested. If there has been no meaningful movement in the SP in the next 12-18 months, it will be evidence that the business isn't moving in the direction I expect it will. I'll be very surprised and I'll reevaluate my positions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.