SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-282

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    I can’t explain what the “general public” do. You do you, I’ll do me. Thank you very much. I will comment where and when I choose. As long as I stay within HC TOU - this is 100% my right. I gave you the courtesy of explaining my motivation honestly. If that’s not enough for you, so be it, but return a modicum of courtesy by not using the “general public” as a yardstick to measure my actions. I have never analysed your behaviours in this way, nor labelled them as you do mine.

If you want to troll someone, please find another target - you will get little joy from any attempt to descend into personal commentary if you’re foolish enough to start pointing it in my direction.

I label facts as facts, opinion as opinion. I have not presented any incorrect information as fact. Ever. Your saying so does not make it so.

I fundamentally disagree with your assertion that SPX is on the way to blue chip status. Sorry, not sorry. I am entitled to my opinion and to my right to state it here. I would suggest that my opinion is backed by sound financial data.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.