SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-311

1. 1,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    I think I can try my best to explain this.

I could be completely wrong here and happy to be told so by the BMX bandits.

If you take my company for example, we may have outstanding invoices for 2-3 months, it used to be much higher, until we hired an independent consultant to chase up late payments, as our bookkeeper didn’t have the time.

Now when our organization done the demo with Spenda, it was explained that they need to have their AI go through each customer to see which ones they would give you instant payment for moving forward.

Now given they are the company that is offering this service to appropriate customers that can manage the payments, yet it being late if you wish.

I can see where they could definitely have many people paying late, at a premium mind you.

Hope this simple analogy helps.

However I also see the AI doing the credit checks if you like, a game changer, given they can foresee the value in a customer that has the means to pay, but maybe has a poor accounts that just can’t pay on time.

But to the actual think this company taking care of other companies problems with this issue, wouldn’t then have late payments makes no sense at all to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $80.29K 10.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6953272 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 447996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.