MAY 0.00% 2.0¢ melbana energy limited

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-506

1. 3,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5731
    @ortstock. Good post. Fridays pod cast is a must.

To clarify, Errol did not say anything that was not already in MAY presentations and announcements. People just don't read the anns.

eg. He did say that they still need the drill to "prove" things like the recovery to be better than 5%. In the release which covered the resource numbers, (issued well before Errols talk), MAY management was optimistic that recovery of 5% would be exceeded. He simply echoed this point. He also said they had to put "boundaries" around the current structures as there was insufficient seismic to allow confident definition of the entire mapped structure. For this he said they would need to look to future seismic. And it may lead to an increase in resource size at that time.

From a geo view point, it was fascinating to see his "cartoon" showing tectonic development of the reservoir units in the Cuban fold belt. The fact he was then able to take the "model" and apply it to seismic data is next level. This is a next level brain. MAY was kind enough to share Errols genius with us again in a webinar this year. People should go and play the webinar again.

Its up to people to read and understand what the company is saying - imo they've told us everything we need to know. Some of us are posting useful explanations, but there is a truck load of manure that is sadly filling up these threads.

================================================
    I can recall whether i posted after the webinar, but here was the big take home for me.

There are a few loud bells ringing and no one seems to have said much about it here. The CFO, Expl Manager and Commercial Manager are SIGNIFICANT appointments. Read their CVs. You don't put people of that calibre and assign those responsibilities to them, unless you're scaling up operations...in a big way. And AP has told us, they have hit the ground running, and they're already planning for 2024 and beyond.

Worst thing that can happen to us, is for someone to launch a t/o anytime in the next 5 years...anyone thinking a t/o is a good thing, is clearly clueless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $37.57K 1.856M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 11509043 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1523856 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.