MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

Ann: Investor Webinar, page-524

1. 4,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1811
    I have listened to the Webinar a few times, and certainly i picked up more and more, even though at times the audio was difficult.

A key moment for me was when Andrew Fawcett asked:
    "Are the logs currently showing that fractures are throughout the Amistad so far or just linked to the 63 metres?"

Duncan (whilst losing his emotions momentarily) replied:
    "Oh no, all through the entire section. It is umm" [seemingly being restrained by AP on the sidelines] I can't say too much at the moment obviously, but it is a very exciting log, with extensive fracturing, and the fact that we have been able to see these fractures means that when we do the log analysis we can actually incorporate a lot more into the net pay calculation as well."

" By simply ... [indecipherable] contribution coming from generally low porosity type rocks but because they're so fractured you know they're actually providing pay. So that's why it taking us a bit longer than normal to get an announcement out about what kind of log ....[indecipherable], but slightly [or highly, it think he said highly?] optimistic that it'll be a positive result here."

A key point wrt the future resource re-estimation of the zone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $444.7K 19.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2048367 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1402823 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.